"Security is not just computer science – it’s a mindset"
Our API Security Assessment checks API gateway checks for authorization, then checks parameters and the content sent by authorized users. It then ensures that when logs are written that they're redacted, that the customer data isn't in the logs, and does not get written into storage. And it accomplishes these steps in the proper order.
- High level executive summary report.
- Technical documentation that allows you to recreate our findings.
- Fact-based risk analysis to validate results.
- Tactical recommendations for immediate improvement.
- Strategic recommendations for long-term improvement.